Australians are waking up financially
here’s a Brisbane business building tip! The majority of Australians want advice without strings attached. People simply want financial wellbeing without all the rigmarole. Because consumers are mistrustful of financial planners they are researching more and paying more attention to financial matters that they believe are relevant to them.
People are starting to take more notice and become more financially aware. Whilst the majority of Australians are not financially trained or skilled, they are starting to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
Typically, people want to know:
- How they can get a better superannuation deal and take advantage of government incentives to top up their retirement savings (after realising that their superannuation actually is their money)
- More about the advantages and disadvantages of residential property
- More about the risks associated with investments and how to choose investments that match their personal comfort level of risk
- Ways to protect themselves and their financial future
- How to qualify for the age pension and maximise the pension payments
- How make their money last and how to pass their wealth on to their children whilst denying the opportunity to sons / daughters in law to walk away with their wealth in a divorce
- How to retire with reasonable security
People of all ages want to know make their money go further and escape the financial rut. Most people don’t aspire to be millionaires. They just want to improve their lot to a level of reasonable comfort, do the very best they can for their children, and have a secure and peaceful retirement. In other words, financial wellbeing!
The area of personal finances is not only about additional income and investments. It is a broad knowledge base that includes protecting income and investments; making and / or saving money by having access to a professional who knows the hundreds of government rules that apply to this discipline.
For more business building tips Brisbane, and to read more on this subject read the article “The Irimi approach to personal finances” at http://www.aikido-secrets-to-calm-success.com
If you want to try Aikido, try Griffith Aikido at http://www.griffithaikido.com.au
Until next time!