Forget the millionaire mindset! You shouldn’t think that you have to be a millionaire to achieve financial wellbeing. Making small changes and taking small steps is what’s important.
Here’s a Brisbane business building tip! Just do what wealth growers do! For a start, they don’t live on credit card debt while spending everything they earn. While wealth growers are quietly growing their wealth crop they don’t splash money around and they don’t try to keep up with the Jones’s next door.
Wealth growers grow wealth by observing a few simple rules:
- They don’t spend more than they earn so they do not incur personal debt
- They are more comfortable with cash or a debit card rather than a credit card
- They don’t buy new; they seek out quality and quality secondhand is fine
- They do not succumb to social pressure, herd mentality and impulse buying
- They factor both the short term and the long term into their thinking
- They put money away regularly into long term fund and allow it to do its work
- If they want to buy cars and holidays etc in the shorter term, they start another savings / investment fund for that (i.e. they don’t dip into the long term fund)
- They don’t waste money on things that depreciate in value; They buy things that are likely to rise in value
Adopting the wealth growers’ rules will be your way forward also. Start by paying off your credit card and cutting it up. Get a debit card and re-introduce yourself to the concepts of cash and saving.
If you get into these simple habits, you will be well on your way to financial wellbeing.
To read more Brisbane business building tips on financial wellbeing, check out this article “Seek life’s broader wealth solution” at http://www.aikido-secrets-to-calm-success.com
If you want change to a calm martial mindset, then try Aikido at http://www.griffithaikido.com.au
Until next time!